- Put the frozen Canadian white chicken into the fridge (0-8℃) to defrost for about 8-12 hours.
- Wash and blanch the chicken to remove the blood and fat. Drain well. Cut it into 2-3 pieces. Set aside.
- Put 4L of water into the soup pot, and then put all the ingredients (white chicken, natural African sea coconut, chestnut, corn, euryale, carrot, sweet and bitter apricot kernels, glazed dates).
- Bring to the boil in high heat, then turn to medium-high heat and boil for 2.5 hours. Turn off the heat. Add salt and ready to serve.
African Sea Coconut and White Chicken Soup
- Author : HKJEBN
- (4 servings)
- Frozen Canadian White Chicken 1/2
- Natural African Sea Coconut 20g
- Glazed Dates 2 pcs
- Euryale 20g
- Sweet and Bitter Apricot Kernels 15g
- Chestnut 100g
- Corn on the Cob (Cut into sections) 2 ears
- Carrot (Cut into chunks) 1 whole
- Water 4L
- Salt Adequate amount