- Rinse and soak the coix seeds for 3 hours, drain them for later use;
- Cook the coix seeds in 700ml water until soften and keep the water for later use;
- Deseed the pumpkin and steam 200g of it. Then purée the cooked pumpkin with blender for later use ;
- Cut another 100g pumpkin into cubes and cook in 700ml coix seed water. Then add the cooked coix seeds and pumpkin purée and bring it to the boil.
- Ready to serve with slightly amount of winter melon sugar extract to taste.
All For Fresh
Coix Seed Sweet Soup with Pumpkin
- Author : HKJEBN
- (Serves 3-4)
- Coix Seeds 30g
- Winter Melon Sugar Extract Adequate amount
- Pumpkin 300g