- Cut the prepared vegetables into appropriate sizes and set aside.
- Mix and stir the honey and bonito soup, then heat for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Dip baby scallops into cornstarch.
- Heat up the pot with sesame oil and then add minced garlic, grated ginger to stir fry.
- Add the chopped vegetables, baby scallops and the prepared sauce (Step 2).Stir-fry them for about 2-3 minutes
- Season with pepper salt and then place them on the plate.
- Put Italian balsamic vinegar and syrup into the pot. Heat up and stir for 4-5 minutes until they have thickened to a sauce for later use.
- To serve, enjoy with black vinegar sauce.
Fried baby scallop with colour mixed vegetables and black vinegar
- Author : HKJEBN
- (2 servings)
- Frozen baby scallop(25-45 pcs/lb) 12-16 pcs
- Tri-coloured bell peppers a half for each color
- Baby corns Adequate amount
- Eggplant 1/3 pcs (Add different vegetables upon personal preference)
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- Bonito soup 2 teaspoons
- Cornstarch Adequate amount
- Pepper salt A little
- Garlic (minced)、Ginger (grated) ＆ Sesame oil Adequate amount
- Italian balsamic vinegar 5 tablespoons
- Syrup 2 tablespoons