- Immerse White Back Black Fungus in water for 2 hours and slice into thin strips. Defrost and wash Frozen Crocodile Trimmed Fillet, pat dry on kitchen paper. Slice the Crocodile Fillet into thin pieces and marinate. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and heat up, sauté the ginger flakes and add Black Fungus to fry slightly, and put oyster sauce to sauté briefly.
- Fill half bowl of water and United States Cranberries, stew until sauce thickened. Add Crocodile Trimmed Fillet and XO sauce, fry 3 minutes and be ready to serve. Add Crocodile Trimmed Fillet and XO sauce, fry 3 minutes and be ready to serve.
Fried Crocodile Meat with XO sauce
- Author : HKJEBN
- Frozen Crocodile Trimmed Fillet (1st Grade) 300g (1/2 pack)
- White Back Black Fungus 2 pieces (around 30g)
- US Cranberries 1 teaspoon (around 20g)
- Ginger 2 flakes
- Potato Starch 1 teaspoon
- Chicken Powder 1 teaspoon
- Pepper a little
- XO sauce 1 tablespoon (around 30g)
- Oyster sauce 1/2 tablespoon