- Wash Dried Oyster and soak it in water for 1 hour, dry the oyster and slice into thin grains. Cut the Ham into thin slices and remove the impurities in Bean Sprouts, wash and drain the Ham and Bean Sprouts. Set aside.
- Bring half a pot of water to boil, add 1/2 teaspoon of oil, and put in rice cake to boil for 1 minute. At the same time, heat up a wok and add 1 tablespoon of oil, sauté the Dried Oyster and Ham, add broth;
- Remove the rice cake from the pot and cook slightly in the wok, add Bean Sprouts and the seasoning to fry for 2 minutes, and be ready to serve.
Fried Rice Cake with XO sauce
- Author : HKJEBN
- Korean Rice Cake Flakes 500g
- Dried Oyster – M 30g (around 6 grains)
- Bean Sprouts 300g
- Ham 20g (2 pieces)
- Broth 1 bowl (around 250ml)
- XO sauce 1 tablespoon (around 30g)
- Light soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Chicken powder a little