- Soak the mushrooms until it soften, cut off the mushroom pedicles for later use;
- Wash the dried oysters and soak it in water till it soften, set aside for later use;
- Clean the intestine of the defrosted sea cucumber. After cutting it into pieces, boil by water with garlic and scallion for 3-5 minutes, set aside for later use;
- Heat the clay pot, add oil and stir fry the mushrooms for a while, then add 1000ml of water, chicken stock, rock sugar and oyster sauce.
- Once it boil, turn to `medium heat’ and stew for half an hour, then stew with the dried oysters for another half an hour, and finally adding the sea cucumber to stew for 7-10 more minutes, ladle the dish on the plate and serve.
Good choice for Autumn
Sea cucumber stew with dried oyster and mushroom
- Author : HKJEBN
- (Serves 3 to 4)
- Sawdust Flower Mushroom (Selected) 5 pieces (around 30g)
- Dried oyster (2L) 5 pieces (around 30g)
- Australian Frozen Sea Cucumber 1 piece (around 300g)
- Oyster sauce 35g
- Rock sugar 5g