- Defrost and wash the Salmon Portion, pat dry with kitchen paper and cut into cube shape. Marinate for 30 minutes, set aside.
- Wash and cut the red pepper into thin slices, cut the scallion into thin pieces and cut the garlic flakes into tiny pieces, set aside.
- Tap Salmon with potato starch, cook in a pan until the surface turn into gold in color, set aside.
- Use another pan, add 1/2 tablespoon of oil, sauté the garlic, scallion and XO sauce, put in red pepper and seasonings and cook slightly, add salmon and cook for 2 minutes and be ready to serve.
Stir-fried Salmon with XO sauce
- Author : HKJEBN
- Salmon portion 300g (2 pieces)
- Red Pepper 1 piece
- Garlic flakes 2 pieces
- Scallion 1 piece
- Chicken powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt adequate amount
- XO sauce 1 tablespoon (around 30g)
- Oyster sauce 2 teaspoons
- Chicken powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Potato starch 1 teaspoon