Function：Fungus and stinkhorn contain lysine, which is one of the necessary amino acid in human body. Lysine can be consumed from food and this is one of the main ingredient to form collagen. The information above is provided by British and Australian registered dietitian, Ms. Sally Poon.
- Soak the Gutian fungus in water for 4 hours (Exchange the water twice) until soft. Rinse thoroughly, remove the stems and tear them into small pieces for later use;
- Soak the stinkhorn in salt water for an hour and then rinse thoroughly. Boil it for 5 minutes in medium heat for later use;
- Rinse the broccoli and boil it in salt water. Cut it into pieces for later use;
- Add the fungus, stinkhorn to a boiling chicken broth. Switch to medium heat and cook for 5 minutes. Top with broccoli for serving.
Stew vegetable with fungus and stinkhorn
- Author : HKJEBN
- (Serves 2)
- Gutian snow fungus 1 Piece
- Long net stinkhorn 20g
- Broccoli 1 piece
- Chicken broth 400g