- Rinse the Koshihikari rice.
- Defrost the oysters and marinate with cooking wine.
- Pour the washed rice, kombu dashi, soy sauce, mirin and cooking wine into the rice cooker.
- Add water into the rice cooker. The ratio of water to rice is as usual.
- Stir slightly and sprinkle over diced carrots and edamame beans on top.
- Put the oysters on top of the rice once it is cooked, close the lid and cook until the oysters are done.
- Sprinkle the black sesame or shredded seaweed on top. Ready to serve.
Japanese-style Oyster Risotto
- Author : HKJEBN
- (2-3 servings)
- Koshihikari Rice 360g
- Japanese Frozen Oyster 8-10 pieces
- Diced Carrots Adequate amount
- Edamame Beans Adequate amount
- Black sesame Adequate amount
- Shredded seaweed Adequate amount
- Soy Sauce 1 tablespoon
- Mirin 2 tablespoons
- Cooking Wine 2 tablespoons
- Kombu Dashi 2 tablespoons