- Shift flour and place beaten egg, water, Kimchi juice and mix them well.
- Place Korean Kimchi and sliced green onion and mix them well.
- Prepare sauce. Mix sesame oil, soy sauce, white vinegar, chili powder and sesame.
- Heat up the fry pan. Place the kimchi pancake batter and spread it like a round shape. Cook it for 3-5 minutes by medium heat until pancake turns to golden brown, then serve with prepared sauce.
- Author : HKJEBN
- (Serves 2)
- Korean Kimchi 150g
- Low-gluten Flour or All-purpose Flour 100g
- Beaten Egg 1
- Water 90ml
- Kimchi Juice (according to your preferred taste) Appropriate
- Sliced Green Onion Adequate Amount
- White Vinegar 1 Teaspoon
- Soy Sauce 1 Teaspoon
- Sesame Oil/Chili Powder/Sesame Adequate Amount