- Defrost the Taiwan Sausages (Vienna Style). Rinse, pat dry and set aside.
- Sieve the cake flour into a mixing bowl. Add granulated sugar and baking powder. Mix well. Use a dough scraper to cut the butter into the flour mixture.
- Mix half the cream with flour and butter mixture. Add the remaining half and mix again to form a dough. Wrap the dough with cling film, refrigerate and rest for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out from the fridge. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until you have a thickness of about 0.5 cm. Divide into eight equal portions.
- Slightly trim the divided dough into a rectangle. Dab some mustard on short side of the rectangle. Put the Vienna sausage on the rectangular dough and roll until the dough wraps around the sausage.
- Press lightly at the seam. Put the sausage rolls seam side down. Score a few slits on the top of each sausage roll.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C for 3 minutes.
- Brush each sausage roll with adequate amount of egg wash. Put the sausage rolls into the baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake at 180°C for 15 to 17 minutes. Ready to serve.
Made in Air Fryer
Mini scones with Taiwan Sausage (Vienna Style)
- Author : HKJEBN
- (3-4 servings)
- Taiwan Sausage (Vienna Style) 8 pcs
- Cake flour 200g
- Granulated sugar 12g
- Baking powder 8g
- Cold butter(cut into cubes) 45g
- Fresh cream 90g
- Crushed black peppercorns Appropriate amount
- Mustard Appropriate amount
- Egg wash Appropriate amount