- Defrost and rinse Thai Frozen Crocodile Tail. Chop into large pieces. Add an appropriate amount of sliced ginger and Shaoxing wine into a pot of water and bring to a boil. Parboil the crocodile tail and set aside.
- Roll-cut the onion, carrot and tomato. Cut the celery into sections. Set aside.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (approximately 3 minutes).
- Add butter to the baking tray. Then add the onion, carrot, celery and tomato to sauté.
- Add bay leaf, sliced garlic, tomato paste, crushed black pepper, salt, sugar, chicken powder, red wine, water (or broth) and the crocodile tail pieces. Stir to mix well. Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the tray with foil and lower the temperature to 130°C. Bake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Pour some red wine before serving to enhance the aroma. Serve.
- *Adjust the baking time to achieve preferred tenderness.
Made in Air Fryer
Crocodile tail in red wine sauce
- Author : HKJEBN
- (2-3 servings)
- Thai Frozen Crocodile Tail about 260g
- Butter 15g
- Onion 50g
- Carrot 70g
- Celery 80g
- Tomato 100g
- Bay leaf 1.5g
- Sliced garlic 8g
- Tomato paste 60g
- Red wine 60g
- Crushed black pepper 2g
- Salt 2g
- Sugar 1.5g
- Chicken powder appropriate amount
- Water / broth 200ml
- Shaoxing wine appropriate amount